We are holding 2 in-person and 3 online meetings for CFIA members in BC. All CFIA bargaining and ratification information is here at the national website.
In-person sessions - note: it is not necessary to register, drop by at the indicated time(s): sessions will be held every 1/2 hour.
May 7 - 4:00 to 6:30 PM - sessions will be held every 1/2 hour
Vancouver Regional Office
#200-5238 Joyce St., Vancouver, BC
May 21 - 5:30 PM
Victoria Regional Office
Unit 210-1497 Admirals Road, Victoria, BC
Webinars - note: you must pre-register for these webinars ahead of time.
May 8, 2014 - 5:30 PM - register for this webinar
May 14, 2014 - 7:00 PM - register for this webinar
June 3, 2014 - 7:00 PM - register for this webinar
To ensure our members have the facts and understand the impact of the tentative agreement, PSAC is holding one hour live and interactive webinars.
- Share the link with other members and encourage their registration and participation
- Consider organizing a local meeting and discussion around the webinar, participating as a group. Each member must register regardless of group attendance as this is what will activate your PIN number and allow you to vote.
- Please join the webinar a few minutes early to make sure you are able to log-in and address any technical problems in advance.
- VOIP is available; however, we find that dialing in to the toll free number on your phone while viewing the webinar on your computer may work better, depending our your computer and bandwidth.
- The webinar may not work on all tablets.