We are holding 2 in-person and 3 online meetings for CFIA members in BC. All CFIA bargaining and ratification information is here at the national website.
In-person sessions - note: it is not necessary to register, drop by at the indicated time(s): sessions will be held every 1/2 hour.
May 7 - 4:00 to 6:30 PM - sessions will be held every 1/2 hour
Vancouver Regional Office
#200-5238 Joyce St., Vancouver, BC
May 21 - 5:30 PM
Victoria Regional Office
Unit 210-1497 Admirals Road, Victoria, BC
Webinars - note: you must pre-register for these webinars ahead of time.
To ensure our members have the facts and understand the impact of the tentative agreement, PSAC is holding one hour live and interactive webinars.
- Share the link with other members and encourage their registration and participation
- Consider organizing a local meeting and discussion around the webinar, participating as a group. Each member must register regardless of group attendance as this is what will activate your PIN number and allow you to vote.
- Please join the webinar a few minutes early to make sure you are able to log-in and address any technical problems in advance.
- VOIP is available; however, we find that dialing in to the toll free number on your phone while viewing the webinar on your computer may work better, depending our your computer and bandwidth.
- The webinar may not work on all tablets.