In partnership with the Kwantlen Student Association for ecoDAYS, KDocs is pleased to be co-hosting a special screening of Andrew Morgan's The True Cost, a documentary about the fashion industry and sustainability. A student-led event, it will include a keynote address and a panel discussion/Q&A session.
- Date: Monday, March 4, 2019 (save the date)
- Time: Doors open at 4:30pm (refreshments served); Film at 5:00pm; Q&A/Panel Discussion at 6:30pm
- Location: KPU Surrey Conference Centre, Sides A and B
- Keynote address: Nabila Idris, Doctoral Student in Politics and International Studies, University of Cambridge
- Moderator: Naveen Shums, KSA Clubs and Outreach Coordinator/KDocs Board Member and Outreach Facilitator
- Panelists: Mariana Carneiro, Fashion Designer; Irina McKenzie, FABCYCLE Founder and Frameworq Director; Dr. Paul Richard, Environmental Protection; Wendy Schindler, Fourth-year Design Student, Wilson School of Design
- Registration: Free, but reserve your seat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All are welcome ! Who pays the price for our clothing? Let's find out on March 4th.