The next NorthEast RWC meeting is scheduled for June 9, 2020, @ 5 pm via teleconference (call-in details at below). The meeting will aim to end in time for members to take part in the PSAC BC webinar on returning to work after the pandemic, scheduled for 6PM.
- Toll-free number: 1 (844) 259-7596
- Conference ID: 218016840#
- Motion to accept agenda
- Update bank balance
- Intro - how is everyone doing with the pandemic? Back to work? Workplace adjustments? Ergonomics and workplace safety concerns
- Amendment to previous AGM meeting minutes to include the local numbers (draft attached) – Monica’s note: AGM minutes are for review only, AGM minutes get approved at the next AGM
- Elect a Secretary for the committee
- Upcoming events and participation (how is this going to look going forward due to Covid-19? Labour day event, Junk in the trunk, care kits)
- Donating to local charity in conjunction with Area Council?
- Meetings via Teleconference?
- Round table
Please RSVP to Sherel, chair of the NERWC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.