- Introductions – Guests: Neal Adolph, Curtis Martin
- Review of Meeting Minutes from September 6th, 2018
- Old Business:
- Reschedule Community Outreach Activity – liaise with Neal Adolph, Director of CLC Labour Participation Department of United Way
- Posters + Promotional Materials to promote awareness of MHGYW
- Encourage all committee members to reach out to Local Young Worker Reps to attend MHGYW
- Encourage all committee members who don’t have a Young Worker Rep position at their local to request one at AGM
- Connect with VIYWC to establish a network of Young Worker Reps – Curtis Martin, Young Worker Representative from VIYWC (by phone)
- Follow up on Deanna’s networking efforts to connect with union components under PSAC to reach out to individual Young Worker Reps and component level Young Worker Committees
- New Business:
- Soaring to Success Initiative – organize purchase and shipping of school materials
- Yearly donation on top of Soaring to Success Initiative - liaise with Neal Adolph, Director of CLC Labour Participation Department of United Way
- Follow up from 2018 Young Worker’s Summit
- Stay to enjoy some delicious pizza, yummy snacks, and the Holiday Season Classic – Elf!
As always, dinner will be provided for the MHGYWC meeting, please email Damir Moric at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and to advise if you have any dietary restrictions. Thank you!