The next Vancouver Area Council meeting will be on Wednesday, April 18, 2018. The meeting will be held at the PSAC Vancouver Regional Office (Buzz #201-5238 Joyce Street). Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. and the meeting starts promptly at 6 p.m.
Please RSVP to UrrutiM@psac-afpc.com by April 13th and indicate any dietary requirements as a light dinner will be served.
Tentative Agenda (please send in other items you wish to discuss)
- Review of previous minutes (AGM minutes for reference only, will be approved at the next AGM in 2019)
- Business arising from previous minutes
- report on outreach at Vaisakhi (April 14) c/o Sky
- Metro Vancouver Alliance update
- Upcoming events:
- May Day, May 1st
- Car Free Day, Jun 16, 17 and Jul 8
- Canada Day, July 1st
- Annual softball tournament (date TBD)
- Annual barbecue (date TBD)
- Phoenix sub-committee
- Affiliate Reports (3 minutes per local/committee)
- New Business
- discussion on upcoming PSAC National Triennial Convention
- Union Education update c/o Monica
- Round Table
- Adjournment/Next Meeting is scheduled for June 13, 2018.