The next Vancouver & District Area Council meeting is on Wednesday, June 13, 2018. The meeting will be held at the PSAC Vancouver Regional Office (Buzz #201-5238 Joyce Street). Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. and the meeting starts promptly at 6 p.m.
Please RSVP by June 11th to UrrutiM@psac-afpc.com and indicate any dietary requirements as a light dinner will be served.
Tentative Agenda (please send in other items you wish to discuss)
- previous meeting minutes (April 18, 2018) – attached
- ratification of motions voted on by email since the last meeting
- Business arising from previous minutes
- report on Day of Mourning (if anyone attended)
- report on May Day (if anyone attended)
- report on PSAC National Triennial Convention (c/o Todd)
- report on Vancouver Crossroads Conference (VAC delegates who were supported to attend)
- Metro Vancouver Alliance update
- Upcoming events:
- Car Free Day, Jun 16, 17 and Jul 8
- Canada Day, July 1st
- Annual softball tournament (date TBD)
- Annual barbecue (date TBD)
- Phoenix sub-committee
- Affiliate Reports (3 minutes per local/committee) – Important note: please send written affiliate reports to Secretary, Jennifer Horsley at HorsleJ@psac-afpc.com either prior to or within two weeks after the meeting to be included in the official minutes.
- New Business
- Round Table
- Adjournment/Next Meeting is scheduled for September 12, 2018.