Dinner is at 5:30 pm and the meeting starts at 6 pm. During dinner, Sister Monica Urrutia will share about her recent experience on the VDLC/BCGEU/CULE co-organized Solidarity Tour to the Philippines.
- Review of previous minutes (AGM minutes for reference only, will be approved at the next AGM in 2020)
- Business arising from previous minutes
- Metro Vancouver Alliance update
- Upcoming events:
- Member Mixer on bargaining and Phoenix – April 4th (poster attached)
- May Day, May 1st
- Car Free Day, Jun?/July?
- Annual softball tournament (Jun?)
- National Indigenous People’s Day – June 21
- Canada Day, July 1st
- Pride (1st Sunday in August)
- Annual barbecue (July/Aug?)
- baseball & barbecue (July/Aug?)
- CLIFF (fall)
- Labour Day (Sept 2)
- Federal Election (????)
- Phoenix sub-committee
- Affiliate Reports (3 minutes per local/committee) – Important note: please send written affiliate reports to Secretary, Jennifer Horsley at HorsleJ@psac-afpc.com either prior to or within two weeks after the meeting to be included in the official minutes.
- New Business
- Round Table
- Adjournment/Next Meeting is scheduled for May 15, 2019.
RSVP to UrrutiM@psac-afpc.com by March 11th and please include dietary needs or if you wish to join by telephone.