Dinner is at 5:30 pm and the meeting starts at 6 pm.
During dinner we will have guest presenters from the Vancouver & District Labour Council and the New Westminster & District Labour Council.
Tentative agenda (please send in any other items you wish to be added):
- Approve previous minutes (March 13, 2019, attached)
- Business arising from previous minutes
- report on Member Mixer on bargaining and Phoenix – April 4th
- report on Vaisakhi?
- report on May Day - May 1st
- Election for 3rd Member-at-Large VDAC Executive position
- Metro Vancouver Alliance update
- Upcoming events:
- Car Free Day - Jun 17
- National Indigenous People’s Day – June 21
- Canada Day, July 1st
- Annual softball tournament – July 19
- Pride (1st Sunday in August)
- Annual barbecue (July/Aug?)
- baseball & barbecue (July/Aug?)
- CLIFF (fall)
- Labour Day (Sept 2)
- Federal Election (????)
- Phoenix sub-committee
- Affiliate Reports (3 minutes per local/committee) – Important note: please send written affiliate reports to Secretary, Jennifer Horsley at HorsleJ@psac-afpc.com either prior to or within two weeks after the meeting to be included in the official minutes.
- New Business
- Round Table
- Adjournment/Next Meeting is scheduled for September 11, 2019.
RSVPs are requested by May 10th to UrrutiM@psac-afpc.com, please include dietary needs or if you wish to join by telephone.