Dinner is at 5:30 pm and the meeting starts at 6 pm.
Tentative agenda (please send in any other items you wish to be added):
- Approve previous minutes (May 15, 2019, attached)
- Ratify three motions addressed in between meetings
- Business arising from previous minutes
- Car Free Day - Jun 17
- National Indigenous People’s Day – June 21
- Canada Day, July 1 (if any report)
- Annual softball tournament – July 19
- Pride (1st Sunday in August)
- Standing finance update c/o Aaron
- Metro Vancouver Alliance update
- Upcoming events:
- Labour Day (Sept 2)
- Annual barbecue (Sept?)
- CLIFF (fall)
- Federal Election (October 21)
- Phoenix sub-committee
- Affiliate Reports (3 minutes per local/committee)
- New Business
- Discussion on ideas for resolutions. Note: Resolutions will be asked to be submitted for consideration and debate at the scheduled November meeting.
- Round Table
- Adjournment/Next Meeting is scheduled for November 6, 2019.
RSVPs are requested by September 9th to UrrutiM@psac-afpc.com please include dietary needs or if you wish to join by telephone.