We are in the process of scheduling a series of Bargaining Information meetings for Treasury Board members throughout the province.
Watch this space, we will post meetings as they are confirmed. To date ...
- May 27th at SFU Harbour Centre, on the half hour between 11:30AM and 1PM - details
- May 27th at the Coast Capri , Kelowna, on the half hour between 4:30PM and 6PM - details
- May 28th at the YWCA downtown, on the half hour between 11:30AM and 1PM - details
- May 28th at the Elks Lodge, Penticton, on the half hour between 4:30PM and 6PM - details
- June 7th at the Prestige Hotel, Cranbrook, at 5PM - details
- June 12th at the Coast Hotel, Abbotsford, meetings on the half hour between 3:30PM and 5:30PM - details
- June 17th at the Coast Bastion Hotel, Nanaimo, meetings on the half hour between 5PM and 6:30PM - details
- June 18th at the Labour Hall, Campbell River, meetings on the half hour between 4:30PM and 6PM - details
- June 18th at the PSAC Office in Vancouver, on the half hour between 5PM and 7PM - details
- June 19th at the Legion in Esquimalt, on the half hour between 3:30PM and 5PM - details
- June 19th at the Westerly Hotel in Courtenay, on the half hour between 4PM and 5PM - details
- June 23rd at the IOS Auditorium in Sidney, meeting at 12 noon - details
- June 24th at the Best Western in Terrace, on the half hour between 11:30AM and 1PM - details
- June 24th at the Fishermans Hall, in Prince Rupert, on the half hour between 4:30PM and 6PM - details
- June 25th at Library Square in Vancouver, on the half hour between 11:30AM and 1PM - details
- June 26th at the Horticultural Assn in Agassiz, on the half hour between 3:30PM and 5:30PM - details
The meetings are anticipated to take about 1/2 an hour. We will provide an update on the current round of bargaining with TB and answer any questions members may have about the bargaining process. A PSAC Regional Representative & REVP Bob Jackson will be on hand to answer bargaining or union-related questions.
All PSAC members are invited and encouraged to attend one of these important meetings. Our bargaining teams are determined to achieve a fair contract: one that protects our hard fought gains, including our sick leave benefits, and makes the federal public service a better place to work.
Posters are attached, please share widely.