Agenda - The Human Rights Committee meeting will end after item 5 and will be followed by presentations by our guests - all members and allies are invited to join, starting at 7PM.
- Welcome and intro
- Asian Heritage Month
- B.C. Regional Triennial Convention
- Political Action
- 7PM Panel Presentations
- Lorene Oikawa - President of the Greater Vancouver Japanese Canadian Citizens' Association.
- Christepher Wee - BC Educator and Social Transformation Advocate.
- Ruby Langan - PSAC BC Regional Coordinator for Aboriginal Peoples
- Paul Croes - PSAC BC Regional Coordinator for LGBTQ
Please RSVP to email@example.com by May 21 and advise if dietary restrictions for the HR committee at 6pm and if you’d like to participate by teleconference.