Community Savings Credit Union is offering scholarships to assist union members in attending the 2020 Canadian Labour Congress Harrison Winter School.
CSCU are pleased to solicit applications from BC CLC Affiliates for two deserving members in the following fields of study:
- Human Rights: An Introduction Week 2: January 19 – 24, 2020
- Young Workers in Action Week 5: February 9 – 14, 2020
The scholarship will cover the costs of tuition, single accommodation and meals for each course.
To apply for one of these scholarships applicants must:
- Be a member of a union, lodge or chapel affiliated to the Canadian Labour Congress
- Be endorsed and recommended by their union
- Submit the attached form
- Write a brief letter outlining their union activities and describe what they hope to learn from this area of interest and how it will assist them in their union work or in the broader labour movement
For more information, see the attached letter and application form.