Rally at Vancouver International Airport, Aug 5 4:30 PM
August 5, 2021
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Vancouver International Airport
Support PSAC members in the FB Group!
After returning to the bargaining table for two days of renewed negotiations with Treasury Board, talks stalled between the union and Treasury Board July 30.
It’s abundantly clear that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government has not given Treasury Board a new mandate to address critical bargaining issues, including protections against a toxic workplace culture at CBSA and greater parity with other Canadian law enforcement personnel.
It’s time to put maximum pressure on CBSA and the government.
Join us and help ramp up our pressure on the government to present a fair offer at the bargaining table.
- Thursday August 5, muster at 4:30 PM
- VIA, muster on Grant McConachie Way, just east of the Fairmont.
- More information: DucharP@psac-afpc.com
Let’s call on CBSA and the Trudeau government to step up for workers at CBSA who have been on the frontlines of the pandemic since day one.
Our goals for this round of bargaining are:
- Fix a toxic workplace culture at CBSA and improve work-life balance
- Close the gap with the broader law enforcement community
- Ensure new rights and protections for border services officers
- Negotiate a sensible remote work policy for non-uniformed members
Please observe all PHO COVID orders, as applicable.