Vancouver Regional Women’s Committee meeting
January 18, 2023
6PM - 8PM
Zoom - Please RSVP to Monica Urrutia at UrrutiM@psac-afpc.com by Jan. 16 to receive the coordinates.
The next Vancouver RWC meeting takes place January 18.
- Land Acknowledgement
- Welcome and formal start to the meeting
- Adopt Agenda
- Previous minutes- Oct 12, 2022 draft minutes for approval (requested amendments in bold in this attachment)
- Election of Committee Delegate and Alternate to PSAC National Women’s Conference
- Resolutions discussion for submission to BC Regional Convention and BC Racially Visible Conference if applicable
- Next meeting date: AGM Feb 8, 2022, 6 pm (possibly hybrid)
This is a reminder that if you want to run for Committee delegate or alternate to the Conference, you have to apply to the PSAC National Women’s Conference before the December 16, 2022, application deadline. The Committee can only elect someone who has applied for the conference. https://psacunion.ca/registration-open-2023-psac-national-womens
Note: the PSAC Family Care Policy applies to participation in PSAC Regional Committees and Area Councils, as long as all the other requirements in the policy are met. If you wish to access the subsidy to assist with Family Care to enable your participation in the Women’s Committee, please let Monica Urrutia know in advance of the meeting. http://psacunion.ca/family-care-policy