To: BRUSH Members
Re: Organizing Committee for the PSAC BC 2021 Health & Safety Conference
PSAC BC is seeking applications from members of the BRUSH Committee who are interested in organizing the PSAC BC 2021 Health & Safety Conference.
The organizing committee will determine the dates, format, theme and content of the Conference. (This event will be virtual and held early in 2021.) The organizers will also make recommendations to the Regional Executive Vice President on which applications should be selected to participate in the event.
Sitting on the organizing committee will involve a significant time commitment over the coming months. You will need to regularly consult with other conference organizers, conduct research, make decisions, and review applications.
We anticipate selecting four applicants to sit on this committee.
If you are interested in being a member of the organizing committee, please respond with the following information in as much detail as possible;
- Your name and contact information
- Your PSAC Component and Local number
- The union position(s) you hold in your local and/or component
- Your activities in health and safety at work, and
- The reason you are interested in being a part of the PSAC BC Health and Safety Conference organizing committee
- Any additional information you feel is relevant to your application
If you have any questions about this process or the role you may contact Linda Harding, Health and Safety Coordinator on the PSAC BC Regional Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sent your completed expression of interest to Sharon Barbour, PSAC Regional Representative – Health and Safety by email; email@example.com by December 14, 2020.